Author Topic: Community Marketing of Graft  (Read 4037 times)

jestergraft

• Administrator
Community Marketing of Graft
« on: April 11, 2019, 12:54:59 PM »
What are some easy ways that I can drum up interest in Graft?

yidakee

• Administrator
Re: Community Marketing of Graft
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2019, 06:24:35 PM »

oooh… viral guerilla marketing?  8) 

SomethingGettingWrong

« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2019, 09:16:32 PM »
The best way we can market Graft would be for everyone to put free ADS on facebook market and craigslist for free CRYPTO to FIAT Software! Crypto at point of sale software and link to Graft.network.

omgurindanger

« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2019, 03:51:32 AM »
Graft team need to deliver the RTA and Exchange broker quick!or else Graft will be left out in this bull market, and be rest in peace.

muffinman1552

« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2019, 12:48:43 PM »
This is exactly my concern.  Competitors like Square is so far ahead because of their classical gentrified business approach. Their model appeals to common users and they've partnered with brokers and prepaid cards that are linked directly to their app. I want to see GRAFT solve these very same problems and QUICKLY. I know that the curve allows for as late as five years from now before we see final products, but i will be honest and mention that the market place is really crunching down on their time to explain the project with updates to reflect a future which is competitive with traditional business models that can pair with credit cards and banking institutions.
the team needs to think and act quickly because every quarterly without good or ground breaking news could put them under where they could succeed